|Job Title||Communication Officer Job Openings World Health Organization|
|Pub Date||6 months ago|
|Company||World Health Organization|
www.infreshjobs.com - Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is why should you function wisely and it's not a tricky activity. www.infreshjobs.com will provide you opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the best choice with superior technique to obtain rapid and greater consequence. like that you'll receive much better probability along with safer dwell in the future. Joining this provide can make people capable of reach the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help to this business perpective and mission happens correct; World Health Organization can be start regarding fresh placement because begin from August 2018. All people who is interested about filling up this particular nonincome producing, remember to engage in this Communication Officer Job Openings recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to prepare many necessary specifications for this career recruitment method, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be one that might fill up the actual specs, you can test your just read more information about Communication Officer Job Openings below.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
Build and protect WHO's brand equity through Strategic Communication. Build communication capacity of WHO, Ministries of Health and partners in the Region. Provide Communication support during emergencies and outbreak. Build Member State and WHO capacity for risk communications under PIP and IHR. Maintain and strengthen media outreach, provide timely access to WHO information and guidance to media. Increase online engagement through user friendly content on SEARO website and social media sites.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Under the supervision of the Public Information and Advocacy Officer (PIA), the incumbent will support the unit in preparing communication and advocacy material. Following are the specific terms of reference:
1) Assist PIA in implementing Regional Communication Strategy - by supporting orientation session and coordinating activities identified as ‘best buys', with WCOs and technical units in Regional Office.
2) Draft op-eds for Regional Director on topical issues in coordination with technical units.
3) Draft speeches for the Regional Director for events and meetings in coordination with technical units.
4) Assist PIA in writing / editing/ finalizing press releases to be sent out by Regional Office / Country Offices.
5) Assist PIA in capturing success stories from the Region Liaise with content owners/ technical units/ WCOs in identifying stories to be captured for “Making a Difference”- a section on SEARO internet homepage on success stories from SEAR, showcasing WHO's work and its impact on lives of people.
a) Write / edit stories for website and "Making a Difference";
b) Support preparation of Health in South-East Asia newsletter.
c) Identify & coordinate with writers drafting stories. Coordinate photographs for the stories.
6) Assist PIA in preparing advocacy products for WHO campaigns and meetings - such as posters, pamphlets, newsletter, factsheets, video films, radio messages, photo stories etc.
7) Support PIA in media management - by drafting media talking points and media responses, in coordination with the technical units and WCOs.
8) Support PIA in media relations - by making and maintaining contacts with editors of leading media outlets in the Region for placement of Regional Director's op-eds.
9) Assist PIA in organizing media events - press/technical briefings for media and coordinate between media and WHO experts to ensure timely, efficient provision of information to the press and participate in WHO-related conferences.
10) Any other duties as assigned.
11) Submit an assignment report on completion of assignment (mandatory).
As one of the leading company in India, World Health Organization opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. World Health Organization also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If Mr fascinated to registrate Communication Officer Job Openings India August 2018 World Health Organization World Health Organization, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Communication Officer Job Openings India August 2018 World Health Organization above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in India region from any other company.
infreshjobs does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us. This job openings may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.
For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter....
Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management...
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job....
4. Marketing Manager Experience : 5+yrs Qualification : MBA in Marketing Industry : Oil & GAS Expertise : Commercial / Industrial Marketing Location :...