|Job Title||Member Technical Staff- E-iii Job Openings New Delhi Software Technology Parks of India|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Software Technology Parks of India|
www.infreshjobs.com - Today's work recruitment is quite reasonably competitive, that is why you need to perform wisely sensibly and it is not a challenging action to take. www.infreshjobs.com will provide you possibility to do it so you would help make the correct choice within superior technique to find speedy as well as much better end result. Because of this you'll definetly get far better prospect along with less dangerous live in the future. Joining tag heuer can make people capable of attain your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To help to the organization perpective and also vison arrives legitimate; Software Technology Parks of India is actually open up with brand-new position seeing that begin as September 2020. Everybody who is enthusiastic about filling up this vacanct, make sure you take part in this kind of Member Technical Staff- E-III Job Openings recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to arrange just about all essential demands due to this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be the one which can certainly fill up the actual specs, you can attempt to learn more information about Member Technical Staff- E-III Job Openings below.
Software Technology Parks of India Recruitment 2020Member Technical Staff- E-III Vacancies2,09,200 SalarySoftware Technology Parks of India Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Software Technology Parks of India) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, LLB, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Member Technical Staff- E-III. To Apply for the job posting from Software Technology Parks of India, please click on the button below.Company Name: Software Technology Parks of India
Post Name: Member Technical Staff- E-III
No of Posts: 3
Salary: 78,800209,200 (Per Month)
Experience: 21fresher year
Education: B.Tech/B.E, LLB, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 28-09-2020
Selection for the above posts shall be on Interview basis. Received application by the last date of receipt of application shall be screened and screened-in candidate shall be called for Personal Interview. Candidate recommended by the Selection Committee shall offered appointment.
How To Apply:
Last Date of receipt of applications: Within 45 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News on 29.08.2020. 10 days extra period shall be given in respect of applications received from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territory of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep. STPI shall not be responsible for any postal delay
1. Opening Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.08.2020
2. Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application : 28.09.2020
3. Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application : 12.10.2020
4. Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application : 22.10.2020, from the remote area as mentioned above .For information on general terms and conditions, the candidates may refer to STPI website www.stpi.in
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Persons working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel alongwith the ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years and their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details disciplinary action initiated/ being initiated if any etc.]. However, a copy of the application may send in advance for consideration.
2. Appointment made on Direct Recruitment basis shall be on contract basis for a period of three years which is likely to be regularized/ extended/ terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during contract service. Immediate Absorption rule shall be applicable as per Govt. extant rules.
3. Candidates those who have applied on Transfer (Absorption) basis are requested to forward the necessary documents alongwith document certifying the date of appointment in the present grade and also certificate of equivalency of IDA pay-scale with CDA pay-scale (If applicable).
4. Age shall be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application. Last of reckoning of age shall not be extended in view of extension of extra period of 10 days for submission of application given to applicant residing in remote areas. The upper age limit in respect of candidates working in Govt./STPI on regular basis or candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and persons with disabilities shall be relaxable as per prevailing instructions. Relaxation in the upper age limit shall also be provided to the contract employee engaged by STPI on consolidated monthly remuneration equivalent to the period of their continuous service performed in STPI, which shall not exceed five years.
5. The eligibility of the candidates in terms of educational qualifications, experience, age etc. will be determined on the information furnished by the candidate on the closing date for receipt of applications. No adding information shall be entertained after the closing date of receipt of applications. Incomplete/unsigned applications will not be entertained and the application form without the copies of requisite certificates will be rejected.
6. Number of posts may vary. STPI reserves the right not to fill up any of posts, if it so decides. STPI reserves the right to operate the post(s) of higher grade in the lower grade and to offer the appointment to the candidate in lower grade, in case the Selection Committee recommends.
7. Management reserves the right to fix the criteria for short listing the candidates to be called for interview.
8. In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground even after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof. Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any false/misleading information/document or submit any document which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application form or during the course of recruitment. In case any such case is detected by STPI at any stage, during or after recruitment OR in case any candidate found ineligible on any ground, appropriate action shall be taken against the candidate. Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
9. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/test/interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form or bringing other influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
10. Selected candidate shall be liable for posted at any centre of STPI.
As one of the leading company in India, Software Technology Parks of India opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Software Technology Parks of India also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You fascinated to submit Member Technical Staff- E-III Job Openings New Delhi September 2020 Software Technology Parks of India Software Technology Parks of India, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Member Technical Staff- E-III Job Openings New Delhi September 2020 Software Technology Parks of India above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in New Delhi region from any other company.
infreshjobs does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us. This job openings may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.
Graduation degree in any discipline. Drive customer engagement and communication campaigns. Identify and prioritize localities/areas for home and micro segment.
We are Hiring Sales Executive For Banking Process Male And female candidates Apply Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its…
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of…
Address Shri Shyam Complex, Office No- 204, H Block ( H-27 ) Near Luxmi Nagar Metro Station. Qualification Higher Secondary, Secondary School.