|Job Title||Head (marketing And Demand Creation) Job Openings Mumbai Balmer Lawrie|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
www.infreshjobs.com - Today's task recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is why need to do the job wisely and it is not a challenging action to take. www.infreshjobs.com will offers you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to make the correct choice within greater technique to obtain rapid and greater consequence. That way you will receive much better prospect in addition to less dangerous are living in the future. Becoming a member tag heuer can make people capable of reach your aim simpler in addition to help to make your current dream be realized.
To help make the corporation eyesight and also vison arrives legitimate; Balmer Lawrie is usually open up for fresh placement because start from August 2018. All people who is considering about staffing this particular vacant, you need to participate in this Head (Marketing and Demand Creation) Job Openings recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you are one which might load the standards, you can try to see further info about Head (Marketing and Demand Creation) Job Openings below.
[A Government of India Enterprise]
Head (Marketing and Demand Creation) on FIXED TERM CONTRACT BASIS at Mumbai
SBU: TRAVEL & VACATIONS
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a
professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as
well as service sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of
customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the organization to
achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint
Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Steel Barrel, Industrial Greases & Specialty
Lubricants, Tours & Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most of the other
businesses it operates, namely, Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, Refinery & Oil Field
Services [ROFS] etc.
The SBU Travel & Vacations is a major SBU of the Company & its team consists of handpicked
professionals from the industry. The combined wealth of experience of the team tops more than 300
years in the Holiday Business. The Company has ambitious growth plans for the SBU. In pursuance of
these objectives, the SBU seeks to bring on board professionals with dynamism, initiative and an
innovative approach to business. The current opening is on 3 years fixed term contract and the details
of the position are as given below:-
Position Name Head (Marketing and Demand Creation)
Business Vertical Vacations
No. of vacancies 1 (one)
Minimum Qualification Graduation
Preferred Qualification Post Graduate Qualification in Management
Maximum Age 50 years
Minimum Post Qualification Experience
12 years for Graduates
9 years for Post Graduates
Candidates with prior experience in marketing of holidays
and having worked with reputed companies will be
The incumbent will be responsible for identifying the potential market for the Company’s business,
helping identification of the ‘right segment’ as per business plans, devising marketing strategies,
communicating effectively and implementing action planned to achieve the targets. S/he will be
responsible to guide and monitor the operations of the marketing team along with being responsible for
assisting the Head (Vacations) in analyzing and meeting the competition. The key responsibilities of the
position will be:-
1. Responsibility of the entire marketing function of the Vacations Business, which among other things
would include, developing strategies, preparing budgets, driving market intelligence collection and
analysis activities, planning and activation of product launches and other promotions.
2. Put in place a competent team and drive them to achieve targets, continuously invest in them to
enhance their competence in handling higher volumes and acting independently.
3. Ensure back office capability to effectively manage customer queries and expectation. Capture,
analyze and present information meaningfully which can be used by other stakeholders in the
business for enhancing process efficiency and accuracy.
4. Oversee effective implementation of promotional activities like Road Shows, cross promotion
leveraging BL lineage as also with the National/ State Tourism bodies, innovative customer contact
5. Develop robust key account management practices, prepare manuals related to customer
management and establish SOPs where ever needed, with an objective of excelling in managing
6. Develop comprehensive communication and web content to promote OTC sales using portal and
also through branches.
7. Review performance of the team in a periodic manner to identify areas of improvement and need
for midterm change in operational strategies, mid-term revision of targets, need to hand holding
8. Oversee effective implementation of the approved marketing plans
9. Proactively address customer issues.
10. Preparation of MIS, reports etc. as required.
11. Any other duty that may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
Selected candidates will be placed on three year fixed term contract. Compensation will be linked to
qualification and experience and shall be as per the industry standards.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first
register. You can register using the following link:
2. After creation of your profile, please ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by
going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure
consideration of your candidature for a job.
3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 30th July, 2018.
5. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
Other General Terms & Conditions:
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM
ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD.
being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the
recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has
applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED
3. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the
application will not be entertained.
4. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same
does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be
shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the
advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
5. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the
requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
6. Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in
the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case
7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or
after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false
or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of
experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
9. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions
without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of
vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment
whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the
11. The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any
dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the
jurisdiction of appropriate Court only.
13. The applicant must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note
that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be sent through email only.
14. The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease
the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
15. The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required
to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s
Joint Ventures/ Associates.
16. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules
of the Company.
17. In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum
overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the
18. The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06:30 pm on the last date
for submission of applications.
19. Please note that no applications sent directly over email or telephone will be entertained.
Interested applicants have to necessarily apply online on our website for the position.
APPLICATIONS NOT RECEIVED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
As one of the leading company in India, Balmer Lawrie offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Balmer Lawrie also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If Mr fascinated to registrate Head (Marketing and Demand Creation) Job Openings Mumbai August 2018 Balmer Lawrie Balmer Lawrie, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Head (Marketing and Demand Creation) Job Openings Mumbai August 2018 Balmer Lawrie above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Mumbai region from any other company.
infreshjobs does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us. This job openings may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.
Must be a graduate /Post graduate/ Ex-defence personnel with rich experience in handling administrative and operational functions of an Academic Center....
Candidates with a relevant experience of handling Business development & operations in senior positions preferably in Coaching / Education Industry....
Excellent Knowledge of Local Market. Sales of Mailing Solutions. Information Technology & Services. Coordinate with Vendor & Pre Sales....