www.infreshjobs.com - Today's work recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is why need to do the job sensibly and it is not a challenging action to take. www.infreshjobs.com will provide you possibility to do it therefore you could help make the right determination with superior technique to obtain rapid and superior result. That way you will definetly get far better probability in addition to safer dwell in the future.
Becoming a member tag heuer can make and individual competent to reach the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help make this company eyesight along with vison come legitimate; VMware is actually open up for fresh placement as originate from July 2018. Everybody who is considering filling this vacanct, you need to participate in this Senior Technical Support Engineer Job Openings recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for all contributors to get ready most important requirements for this career recruitment method, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be one that may fill up the actual specs, you can test your just read more info about Senior Technical Support Engineer Job Openings below.
VMware Job Opportunities 2018
Senior Technical Support Engineer Job Openings - India
Technical Support Engineer
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
With 2014 revenues of $6.04 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, 75,000 partners, and 18,000+ employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on architecting what's next in IT? Learn more at vmware.com/careers.
Why work for our Division
The VMware Global Support Services (GSS) team supports over 250,000 companies running VMware in over 100 different countries. GSS provides time-zone optimized coverage throughout five support centers globally. The GSS team supports the entire suite of VMware products for global customers and partners and participates in developing new products and new versions of current products. GSS team members also participate in product delivery strategy, product documentation, discussion forums with customers, and expert documents publishing. A commitment to excellence and customer advocacy pervades the GSS team, and the work environment fosters intellectual stimulation through exchanges with internal and external customers. The VMware GSS team members are the “best of the best” supporting business-critical applications in a virtual infrastructure.
Why work with our Group?
Engineers support over 250,000 companies running VMware products across three technology layers in over 100 different countries. They support the entire suite of VMware products for global customers and partners, interfacing with them via the phone, email, and web. They resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting utilizing a wide range of skills including virtualization administration, system administration, and software development.
In End-User Computing at VMware we are in the business of helping customers bring Business Mobility to reality: transforming their mission critical applications, building and managing the next-generation desktop, and helping industries shift core business processes and operations to drive results only possible in today's mobile environment. With over 45,000 customers around the globe, our End-User Computing team is helping companies deliver work at the speed of life and our technologies are leading what's happening next for users across the enterprise.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be providing support to customers, using VMware products, in isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges.
• Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or Webex session
• Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner.
• Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
• Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
• Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
• Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
• Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings,
• Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
Required Skills and Experience
• Good understanding of Server PC Architecture
• Experience resolving system crashes and hardware related issues
• Understanding of modern IT production datacenter, hosting operations and End Users ecosystem.
• Desktop operating system configuration, security and optimization.
• Experience with desktop virtualization products/solutions
• Excellent knowledge of Operating Systems including (Windows 2000, 2003, XP / Linux)
• Understanding of computer architectures (server, storage and network)
• Experience Troubleshooting 3rd party application integration
• Solid skills troubleshooting complex desktop deployments
• Expert level in Microsoft Windows Management
• Windows Enterprise Administration
• Active Directory and GPO implementation
• Sysprep, OS imaging, and automated deployment tools
• General Desktop systems management
• Terminal Services and RDP
• Remote connectivity, Windows networking
• Work experience of 5+ Years in Technical domain
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in providing voice based Technical Support is a key requirement
• Experience in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred
• VDI Certification will be an added advantage/
As one of the leading company in India, VMware opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. VMware also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to apply Senior Technical Support Engineer Job Openings India July 2018 VMwareVMware, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Senior Technical Support Engineer Job Openings India July 2018 VMware above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in India region from any other company.
infreshjobs does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us.
This job openings may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.