|Job Title||Project Head_ddu-gky Project Job Openings Dungarpur Possit Skill Organisation|
|Pub Date||12 days ago|
|Company||Possit Skill Organisation|
www.infreshjobs.com - Today's work recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is why you need to perform wisely sensibly which is not really a tricky thing to do. www.infreshjobs.com will offers you opportunity to do it therefore you would produce the best choice within greater strategy to obtain rapid and much better end result. That way you'll receive far better probability in addition to less dangerous are living sometime soon. Siging up for tag heuer can make anyone capable of accomplish your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with vison come legitimate; Possit Skill Organisation can be open up for brand-new position because begin as August 2020. Everybody who is interested answering this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Project Head_DDU-GKY Project Job Openings recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you are one which might fill up the standards, you can test your just read further information about Project Head_DDU-GKY Project Job Openings below.
‘*Possit Skill Organisation’* is a Pvt. Ltd. Company, New Delhi based Organisation, part of "Skill India”, Flagship mission of Government of India, and 'Project Implementing Agency (PIA) of Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India to execute “DDU-GKY” Projects in the state of U.P., Rajasthan & Himachal Pradesh. It develops Skills of unemployed youth of Rural India and facilitates them to explore an opportunity to support their livelihood.
In addition to the aforesaid projects, we are executing the skilling projects of Ministry of Minority Affairs in 3 states and NULM project in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Also, we are PIA of NSDC and APSSDC for executing RPL programs.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Lead and manage a dynamic, effective, cooperative team.
· Lead the team to prioritize project work based on analysis of strategic importance, tasks, pending issues, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources, and deadlines.
· Implementing a holistic development project and responsible for infra set up as per SOP.
· Preparing micro-plans for the project area, executing, and monitoring the project as per plans and reviewing the progress periodically.
· Be prepared to discuss project targets, quality, team satisfaction, and project success metrics on periodic basis.
· Ensure that a daily management system of training centres, including session plans, attendance, counselling, tracking, tele calling, etc. is monitored and maintained.
· Discuss with HO and communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones, and other key project metrics to team members.
· Ensure effective mobilization, awareness building and execution of the project.
· Build and lead a field team for execution of various project components.
· Liaison with Govt. Departments and local bodies for training implementation.
· Identify local resource persons, backward-forward linkages for promotion of livelihoods.
· Maintaining records and preparing periodic reports.
· Monitoring periodic MIS, required for the project.
· Travel to various project sites for project execution.
· Experience in DDU-GKY & ESOP certified.
· Familiarity with SSO, MPR, Kaushal Pragati & Kaushal Panjee Portals.
· Coordination with respective SSCs for Assessment & Certification of trained aspirants.
· 3-5 Years of Relevant Experience in a similar position in a reputed organization.
· Ability to lead and work in a team
· Planning & multi-tasking skills
· Community mobilization and facilitations skills
· Govt. Liaison skills
· Communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Problem-solving skills
· MS Office Skills
· Sound knowledge of rural livelihoods and practices, Skill Development especially with reference to Rajasthan State
Qualification: Master’s in any discipline but Degree in Rural Management/ MSW will be preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
As one of the leading company in India, Possit Skill Organisation offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Possit Skill Organisation also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If Ms interested to submit Project Head_DDU-GKY Project Job Openings Dungarpur August 2020 Possit Skill Organisation Possit Skill Organisation, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Project Head_DDU-GKY Project Job Openings Dungarpur August 2020 Possit Skill Organisation above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Dungarpur region from any other company.
infreshjobs does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us. This job openings may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.
Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market. Keeping up to date with products and competitors. Recruiting and training sales staff.