|Job Title||Communication Officer Job Openings New Delhi, Delhi World Health Organization|
|Pub Date||17 days ago - 17 days ago|
|Company||World Health Organization|
|Location||New Delhi Delhi|
www.infreshjobs.com - Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is why need to do the job prudently and it is not a challenging action to take. www.infreshjobs.com will give you opportunity to undertake it and that means you can help make suitable decision within superior strategy to find speedy as well as superior result. Doing this you'll receive much better probability along with less dangerous are living in the future. Siging up for tag heuer can make anyone capable of reach the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help to this business eyesight along with vison come correct; World Health Organization is actually open pertaining to brand-new position as begin as February 2018. All people who is interested about filling up this particular vacant, please participate in this Communication Officer Job Openings recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to get ready most important requirements for this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you are one that might fill up the standards, you can try to see more info about Communication Officer Job Openings below.
Under the supervision of the Public Information and Advocacy Officer (PIA), the incumbent will support the unit in preparing communication and advocacy material. Following are the specific terms of reference:
1) Assist PIA in implementing Regional Communication Strategy - by supporting orientation session and coordinating activities identified as ‘best buys', with WCOs and technical units in Regional Office.
2) Draft op-eds for Regional Director on topical issues in coordination with technical units.
3) Draft speeches for the Regional Director for events and meetings in coordination with technical units.
4) Assist PIA in writing / editing/ finalizing press releases to be sent out by Regional Office / Country Offices.
5) Assist PIA in capturing success stories from the Region Liaise with content owners/ technical units/ WCOs in identifying stories to be captured for “Making a Difference”- a section on SEARO internet homepage on success stories from SEAR, showcasing WHO's work and its impact on lives of people.
a) Write / edit stories for website and "Making a Difference";
b) Support preparation of Health in South-East Asia newsletter.
c) Identify & coordinate with writers drafting stories. Coordinate photographs for the stories.
6) Assist PIA in preparing advocacy products for WHO campaigns and meetings - such as posters, pamphlets, newsletter, factsheets, video films, radio messages, photo stories etc.
7) Support PIA in media management - by drafting media talking points and media responses, in coordination with the technical units and WCOs.
8) Support PIA in media relations - by making and maintaining contacts with editors of leading media outlets in the Region for placement of Regional Director's op-eds.
9) Assist PIA in organizing media events - press/technical briefings for media and coordinate between media and WHO experts to ensure timely, efficient provision of information to the press and participate in WHO-related conferences.
10) Any other duties as assigned.
11) Submit an assignment report on completion of assignment (mandatory).
As one of the leading company in India, World Health Organization opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. World Health Organization also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to registrate Communication Officer Job Openings New Delhi Delhi February 2018 World Health Organization World Health Organization, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Communication Officer Job Openings New Delhi Delhi February 2018 World Health Organization above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in New Delhi Delhi region from any other company.
infreshjobs does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us. This job openings may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.
Ravikesh, Project Director, Room no.319, Centre for Korean Studies, School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi –...
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), 5 days a week.-Company Address :. Only those candidates can apply who:....
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. Any Graduate Vacancies :....
Eligibility Criteria and terms & Conditions for the Appointment of Retired professor, Associate Professor and Assistant professor will be as follows....