|Job Title||Communication Officer Job Openings New Delhi World Health Organization|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||World Health Organization|
www.infreshjobs.com - Today's job recruitment is quite reasonably competitive, that is why should you function prudently in fact it is not only a challenging course of action. www.infreshjobs.com will provide you opportunity to do it which mean you would help make the right determination inside greater technique to find swift along with greater consequence. Because of this you'll definetly get far better prospect in addition to safer dwell later on. Joining this business can make anyone competent to reach ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this company eye-sight and also vision comes legitimate; World Health Organization will be wide open up with fresh placement because start from May 2018. All people who is interested filling this vacanct, you need to participate in this Communication Officer Job Openings recruitment inside . It is suggested for many contributors to prepare many necessary specifications for this job recruitment procedure, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be one that can certainly fill up the standards, you can try to see further info about Communication Officer Job Openings below.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
Build and protect WHO's brand equity through Strategic Communication. Build communication capacity of WHO, Ministries of Health and partners in the Region. Provide Communication support during emergencies and outbreak. Build Member State and WHO capacity for risk communications under PIP and IHR. Maintain and strengthen media outreach, provide timely access to WHO information and guidance to media. Increase online engagement through user friendly content on SEARO website and social media sites.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Under the supervision of the Public Information and Advocacy Officer (PIA), the incumbent will support the unit in preparing communication and advocacy material. Following are the specific terms of reference:
1) Assist PIA in implementing Regional Communication Strategy - by supporting orientation session and coordinating activities identified as ‘best buys', with WCOs and technical units in Regional Office.
2) Draft op-eds for Regional Director on topical issues in coordination with technical units.
3) Draft speeches for the Regional Director for events and meetings in coordination with technical units.
4) Assist PIA in writing / editing/ finalizing press releases to be sent out by Regional Office / Country Offices.
5) Assist PIA in capturing success stories from the Region Liaise with content owners/ technical units/ WCOs in identifying stories to be captured for “Making a Difference”- a section on SEARO internet homepage on success stories from SEAR, showcasing WHO's work and its impact on lives of people.
a) Write / edit stories for website and "Making a Difference";
b) Support preparation of Health in South-East Asia newsletter.
c) Identify & coordinate with writers drafting stories. Coordinate photographs for the stories.
6) Assist PIA in preparing advocacy products for WHO campaigns and meetings - such as posters, pamphlets, newsletter, factsheets, video films, radio messages, photo stories etc.
7) Support PIA in media management - by drafting media talking points and media responses, in coordination with the technical units and WCOs.
8) Support PIA in media relations - by making and maintaining contacts with editors of leading media outlets in the Region for placement of Regional Director's op-eds.
9) Assist PIA in organizing media events - press/technical briefings for media and coordinate between media and WHO experts to ensure timely, efficient provision of information to the press and participate in WHO-related conferences.
10) Any other duties as assigned.
11) Submit an assignment report on completion of assignment (mandatory).
As one of the leading company in India, World Health Organization opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. World Health Organization also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You fascinated to submit Communication Officer Job Openings New Delhi May 2018 World Health Organization World Health Organization, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Communication Officer Job Openings New Delhi May 2018 World Health Organization above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in New Delhi region from any other company.
infreshjobs does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us. This job openings may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.
Walk-in Interview for Project Assistant, as detailed below, will be conducted on 29th May 2018 at 10:00 A.M at National Institute of Medical Statistics, Indian...
You will serve as the first point of contact for Taboola’s clients, gathering information via email, to either solve an issue or escalate to the technical...
PG:Post Graduation Not Required. Comfortable with night shift 5. Working knowledge on Ms Word and Ms Excel & Internet 4. Only male candidates are required....
Candidate should be girl. Should have complete knowledge of busy software, ms office,internet and mailing. Should have ability to resolve the customers day to...