www.infreshjobs.com - Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is why you ought to perform sensibly in fact it is not only a challenging course of action. www.infreshjobs.com will give you possibility to take action which mean you would help make the right determination within superior technique to obtain swift along with much better end result. That way you'll definetly get far better potential customer along with less dangerous live sometime soon.
Siging up for this business can make people able to attain your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To produce this business eye-sight along with vison come legitimate; FLSmidth Private Limited is actually open up with fresh placement as begin as April 2017. All people who is interested about staffing this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Project Manager - Civil Job Openings recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to arrange just about all essential demands due to this job recruitment procedure, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you are one which might fill up the actual specs, you can look at you just read more info about Project Manager - Civil Job Openings below.
FLSmidth Private Limited Job Opportunities 2017
Project Manager - Civil Job Openings - Chennai Tamil Nadu
· To plan and manage the Civil design to ensure:
· Basic information for the design is available, approved by the Customer
· Timely delivery of both drawings, calculations and other information to meet the
contact schedule as well as the internal FLS planning.
· That the correct design philosophy and design solutions are planned and used to
ensure that final quantities are equal to or less than the estimated quantities.
· That the Civil design is developed and completed in compliance with the contract
by monitoring progress, quality and quantities and suggest and implement
corrective actions if and when needed.
· That queries from site, contractors and/or workshops are attended to, handled and
· That delays or changes in design do not occur or if they are unavoidable, then by
proactive action to adjust the planning in collaboration PM, contractors and site to
mitigate consequences and avoid overall project delays, and report to the PM any
potential cost implication
· That claims from contractors, Customer or other external parties are dealt with in
a contractually correct manner
· That the PM is provided with all relevant information for his project reporting, to
include reporting of economy in the form of the budget paid and expected final
costs in order to control contingencies.
· The PMC shall prior to contract signing ensure the correctness of building descriptions and contractual conditions related to civil.
· The PMC shall on a regular basis be in contact with the Mechanical and Electrical Departments in order to discuss technical solutions ensuring that the solutions will be optimized from an overall project point of view (time and cost).
· The PMC shall at the project start set up an overview of works departments included in the project giving the basic assumptions (mainly in connection with refurbishment/upgrading projects and for projects where re-use from other FLSmidth projects have been assumed).
· The General Arrangement drawings and other FLSmidth documentation are dispatched centrally from FLSmidth. The PMC shall define and check regularly the dispatch procedure of General Arrangement drawings and other FLSmidth documentation to be forwarded to the selected civil designers to ensure that a designer receives relevant information for his scope of work which may include information related to neighbouring departments.
· The PMC shall together with PM follow up that PMM/PME establish a summary list of forwarding dates of FLSmidth documentation including a list of the changes. PMC shall based on that list make a summary of the consequences that the late and/or incorrect FLSmidth information may have on the civil design in order to have all needed documentation ready for later discussions of request for additional payment and/or claim.
· The PMC shall, in case of expected delay in FLSmidth design, together with the PM and PMM/PME, do whatever possible to establish preliminary information to start the design or alternatively together with the PM reschedule the design without hampering the progress of work on site and/or in workshops.
· The PMC shall coordinate between the various designers to ensure that borderlines between various contracts are clear and that all borderline structures are being designed.
· The PMC is responsible for all contact to the civil designers – incl. making civil design contracts, change of scope, clarifications of queries from site, civil designers, PMM, PME, client and so forth.
· Meeting with Design companies - To ensure a correct understanding of the contract and design basis it is imperative that PMC holds meetings with the selected vendors.
· Checking and QA - It is important that all documents issued for construction are complete and correct to ensure smooth construction and manufacturing and to avoid delays and claims towards FLS.
· Reporting and Cost Control - To allow PM to manage, follow up and take corrective action the PMC shall prepare the needed reporting on progress, economy, contractual issues, technical problem areas and risk areas.
· Day to Day Working - The PMC shall on a regular basis, preferably daily pay informal visits to the Mechanical and Electrical Departments in order to discuss any technical solutions that maybe required and ensure that the solutions developed will be optimized from an overall project point of view for both time and cost.
· The PMC shall in cases where a delay is expected in FLS design, together with PM and PCM/PCE do whatever possible to establish preliminary information to start the design or alternatively together with the PM reschedule the design without hampering the progress of work on site and/or in workshops.
· Claims towards Contractors shall be prepared and handled by the Site Manager and claims towards Customer shall be handled by PM, however, the PMC shall assist in cases where civil design issues are involved.
· The PMC shall coordinate Requests for Information (RFI) received from the Customer, contractors, workshops and vendors and ensure that answers are forwarded within 48 hours, at least a preliminary answer stating when the complete answer will be forwarded. It is important that priority is given to those RFIs which are on the critical path for the progress of the work on site or in the workshops.
· The PMC shall for such RFIs maintain a Log and status report to ensure that designers and the PMC are responding to all received RFIs timely and properly.
· Job Location: Chennai
· Qualification: BE/BTECH (Civil and Structural Engineering)
· Minimum 12 years in leading, coordinating & engineering execution of complete cement plant, few years of site exposure in solving technical issues
· Knowledge and skills in Autocad, Solidworks, STAAD, TEKLA is expected.
· You have deep and broad knowledge of regional and international standards, safety standards and documentation standards.
· Should be able to lead and supervise
· Should be able to relate and network at global level
· Deliver results and exceed customer expectations
· Good in English at 'negotiation level' both written and orally
· Conceptual thinking, visualization & technical problem solving ability.
· Good knowledge on other disciplines (Product, Electrical, Civil) will be an added advantage.
As one of the leading company in India, FLSmidth Private Limited offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. FLSmidth Private Limited also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr fascinated to registrate Project Manager - Civil Job Openings Chennai Tamil Nadu April 2017 FLSmidth Private LimitedFLSmidth Private Limited, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Project Manager - Civil Job Openings Chennai Tamil Nadu April 2017 FLSmidth Private Limited above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Chennai Tamil Nadu region from any other company.
infreshjobs does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us.
This job openings may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.