www.infreshjobs.com - Today's employment recruitment is quite reasonably competitive, that is why you need to perform wisely prudently and it's not a tricky activity. www.infreshjobs.com will offers you possibility to do it that means you can be able to make the correct choice with greater technique to find swift along with greater consequence. Doing this you will definetly get much better potential customer along with less dangerous are living later on.
Becoming a member this provide can make and individual able to reach your aim simpler in addition to help to make your current dream be realized.
To produce this organization perpective and also vison arrives legitimate; Bechtel will be wide open up with brand-new position as originate from May 2018. Everyone who is interested filling this vacanct, you need to participate in this Project Controls- Lead Construction Planner Job Openings recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be the one that may fill up the standards, you can test your just read more information about Project Controls- Lead Construction Planner Job Openings below.
Bechtel Job Opportunities 2018
Project Controls- Lead Construction Planner Job Openings - India
Requisition ID: 201425
Project Controls Supervisor / Lead Construction Planner
Supervises schedule development, maintenance, monitoring, impact identification, and recovery plan development activities. Supports project organizational and administrative activities. Identifies, analyzes, and provides innovative solutions to planning/scheduling problems. Provides generally non-routine planning and scheduling guidance to projects.
A . Supervision Received
Reports to and receives technical guidance and operational supervision from designated supervisory personnel.
B. Supervision Exercised
Provides technical and operational direction to assigned personnel. Ensures work is completed as scheduled.
C . Contacts
Maintains relationships with the Project Manager and project personnel, particularly individual discipline group leaders and engineers.
Continuing contacts with Project Manager, project team members, and working and supervisory level personnel of other departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
The following duties are General/Common across disciplines within the Project Controls function:
1. Provides comments and recommendations for planning and scheduling/cost engineering requirements relative to staffing and project control. Prepares detailed staffing plans for planning and scheduling/cost engineering activities.
2. Reviews or assists in reviewing proposal provisions related to schedule/cost engineering and material control, and develops supporting data for contract negotiations.
3. Identifies cost trends and schedule impacts for management attention.
4. Interfaces with designated Bechtel management and client counterparts for specific planning and schedule tasks/cost presentations.
5. Prepares and presents cost engineering/estimating/planning and scheduling information to management/client.
6. Coordinates information input into specific studies. Responsible for integration of activities and total work scope identification. Evaluates study results and recommends conclusions for project team consideration and discussion.
7. Participates in developing and presenting training classes on designated subjects and on-the-job training for specific processes and practices.
8. Conducts personnel performance reviews when delegated. Interviews candidates and makes recommendations for employment decisions.
9. Reviews and analyzes comparisons of scope, quantities, and cost data between the projects.
10. Performs productivity analysis of construction operations and verifies results by staffing and crew analysis of work operations by craft.
11. Develops bid evaluation and schedule criteria and prepares bid evaluations. May participate in discussions with vendors.
1. May review invoices for correct collection of revenue.
2. Creates and implements measurement systems for established processes, analyzes performance metric results, and identifies improvements. Ability to use statistical tools to analyze metrics (e.g., regression, analysis of variance, correlation), and ability to analyze measurement systems to identify bias, repeatability, and stability issues.
3. Supports development of Project Controls standards and procedures. Supervises and supports the compilation of historical data.
The following duties are performed with respect to Scheduling:
1. Supervises the collection, verification, and integration of work scope for all entities into the total project plan. Reviews the representation of project scope in schedules.
2. Plans and supervises the effort to establish milestones for total project or major portions of the project. Reviews project work activities to ensure support of project milestones.
3. Provides supervision and assistance to planners in the development and integration of individual schedules into the total project plan. Reviews the performing organization’s and unit’s work logics and determines adequacy of schedules in support of overall project schedule.
4. Supervises/directs, reviews, and evaluates schedule durations for all disciplines’ activities relative to support of project milestones. Supervises/directs calculation of durations and other considerations affecting activity durations.
5. Plans, organizes, and supervises schedule resource loading and leveling. Coordinates development of all bulk commodity release and installation curves. Integrates appropriate staffing requirements for each discipline/specialty relative to overall project needs. Determines quantity and staffing levels in support of project needs and schedule philosophy.
6. Supervises/directs obtaining required schedule information by all disciplines. Supervises identifying of schedule restraints and effect on total project schedule. Works with all departments to ensure understanding of total project schedule needs. Responsible for total integration of schedule activities. Identifies schedule considerations and problems resulting from interdiscipline or group restraints and interfaces.
7. Monitors and reports critical path and schedule performance of the total project. Supervises project schedule analysis and studies of problem areas to determine criticality of schedule activities. Recommends alternatives for schedule improvement to project team for discussion and/or decision.
8. Responsible for reviewing the Schedule Impact Report. Responsible for leading the development and review of schedule recovery plans, including evaluation of additional resources/costs required to effect such plans.
9. Ensure quality of Construction CPM network, identify network quality issues and guide planners to resolve issues.
10. Setup and maintain construction progress measurement and reporting system for client. Measure and monitors progress for direct hire construction and sub-contractors.
11. Assist Field Engineers to assess construction machinery and manpower requirements.
12. Supervise maintenance of construction quantity and unit rates productivity data and provide timely alerts for management action.
13. Supervise regular issuance of Weekly Work Plans and planners’ engagement with field superintendents.
Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, and cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, financial reporting systems, and cost analysis, in the field and the home office.
Knowledge of supervision, personnel administration, and training of technical and nontechnical personnel.
Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct, perform, review, and present cost engineering and cost estimating products. This includes planning and scheduling products independently with minimal supervision using a high level of professional judgment and knowledge related to technical planning and scheduling skills and engineering design and construction practices.
Skilled in oral and written communication.
Demonstrates an advanced level of understanding of general Project Controls technical skills.
Advanced level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes, as performed by Bechtel.
Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
Knowledge of developing and tracking Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 & Level 5 Schedules for EPC Projects.
Knowledge of earned value management system.
Critical path analysis, schedule impact assessments and mitigation analysis.
Development & updates of monthly progress reports.
Knowledge of Construction Job-hours for major construction work
Knowledge of tracking and controlling the engineering release and site installation of bulk commodities.
Construction work fronts analysis
Critical path reviews
Monitoring craft productivity and commodity installation progress
Monitoring of heavy lift and crane availability for the same ( Equipment delivery / sequence of erection and crane availability)
Should be aware about the constructability aspect of the project
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
As one of the leading company in India, Bechtel offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Bechtel also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If Ms interested to apply Project Controls- Lead Construction Planner Job Openings India May 2018 BechtelBechtel, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Project Controls- Lead Construction Planner Job Openings India May 2018 Bechtel above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in India region from any other company.
infreshjobs does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us.
This job openings may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.